Jaffa Flea Market
From the seaside Old City to the trendy, new designer stores in the Jaffa Flea Market (Shuk HaPishpushim), Jaffa has been attracting an increasing number of tourists and locals over the past few years. As chef-owned fusion restaurants buttress up against antique shops, Shuk HaPishpushim welcomes hundreds daily seeking bargains, ambience and eye candy from yesteryear and today. It’s an all-senses destination, with colors, tastes, smells and stories to enhance your experience.
Our walking tours of the Shuk HaPishpushim bring the past to life while exploring the present and even revealing juicy info about the future of this trendy, dynamic marketplace including:
- Who sells an authentic 20th century British army uniform and helmet
- Where you can drink a shot of vodka cooked with a Persian lemon herb
- Where’s the best lookout point to see all the shuk, Jaffa and even the waterfront (hint: it’s above the street)
- Who serves Swiss style sausages
- Where you can find the best, authentic, vintage Israeli items
Join us for an exciting and experiential tour of Shuk HaPishpushim!
- The tour is designed for approximately 15 participants
- Tours for larger groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- Tours can be customized and include visits to nearby historical or tourist attractions
- The tour is guided by a certified professional instructor
- The tour takes about 3 hours.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For additional details or to prearrange your tour of the Shuk HaPishpushim, contact us here.
Have fun at the Market!