The Levinsky market offers you an exceptional festival of flavours. Roe salad reminding you of Poland, Bayer drinks, olives straight from the alleyways of Istanbul, Syrian and Tunisian sandwiches, hams and a wide range of other foods that will rejoice your heart and taste buds. The market also lines up myriads of nuts and spices that you can take home to bring new exciting flavours into your kitchen - so you better come hungry.
• Want to know how they enjoy snacks in Thessaloniki next to a glass of ouzo?
• What herrings you can encounter in Bukarest?
• How to grind almonds with a millstone to make them into marzipan?
• Where to taste amazing cookies straight out of the oven?
• Who sells the best chai masala?
Join us on the tour of the market Levinsky!
- The tour is designed for approximately 15 participants
- Tours for larger groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- Tours can be customized and include visits to nearby historical or tourist attractions
- The tour is guided by a certified professional instructor
- The tour takes about 3 hours.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For more information or to book a tour please contact us.
Have fun at the market!