A nostalgic ancient port city, one of the oldest in the world, the streets of Jaffa are filled with the aromas of orange groves and fresh fish; the tales of riots and peace; and the legends of Greek myth and French conquerors. From Biblical times to Hellenism, Ottoman to French empires, Jaffa has bore witness to it all.
Let our tours of this beautiful, seaside, ancient city bring to life the histories, struggles, peoples and produce buried within the Old City fortress walls. Through our interactive walking tour, our licensed guides will reveal:
- The ancient bridge where any wish you wish for will come true
- Where Andromeda, from Greek mythology, was saved from sacrifice by Perseus
- Where Napolean cured sufferers of the bubonic plague in the 19th century
- How the old city grew from the fishing boats and port down below
It’s an exciting and experiential tour of the ancient port city of Jaffa like no other.
- The tour is designed for approximately 15 participants
- Tours for larger groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- Tours can be customized and include visits to nearby historical or tourist attractions
- The tour is guided by a certified professional instructor
- The tour takes about 3 hours.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For additional details or to prearrange your tour of the ancient city of Jaffa, contact us here.
Enjoy your visit to Jaffa!