The Carmel market tour reveals to you the taste of the ages of Tel-Aviv in the youthful atmosphere of the city's central market. The Polish, the Persian and the Yemeni... In this case it is not the start of a joke, but the fascinating culinary traditions that mix in this place. The old market that was founded over 80 years ago can now reveal its secrets, stories and legends to you.
• Want to hear a Yemeni concert in a local coffee shop?
• Interested in magic powders and other wizardry?
• Wish to discover where former prime minister, the late Yitzak Rabin met his wife?
• Want to get familiar with the tastes of Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv?
• Curious about who is selling Turkish bagpipe cheese?
Join us on this tour of the Caramel market.
- The tour is designed for approximately 15 participants
- Tours for larger groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- Tours can be customized and include visits to nearby historical or tourist attractions
- The tour is guided by a certified professional instructor
- The tour takes about 3 hours.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For more information or to book a tour please contact us here.
Have fun at the market!